(DailyThrive.com) – Free samples are just plain FUN, but sample boxes also let us try new products in a totally risk-free way.
For instance, we would really like to try out that new protein shake everyone is talking about — but what if it’s really not that great? What if it tastes like chalk, and we spend the next 3 days trying to rid ourselves of the aftertaste?
If we just paid a lot of money for it, we’re sure to be disappointed. If, however, we scored a free sample, we’re not out any money, and we found out what we needed to know before we invested in a case of the stuff.
There are some pretty amazing places on the Internet to score free sample boxes. Here are just a few:
- Ripple Street – If a box of freebies to try with your friends sounds good to you, Ripple Street has you covered!
- Influenster – Have a major social media presence and don’t mind sharing your reviews? This one’s for you.
- PINCHme – Free customized samples mailed directly to your home? Somebody pinch me! Sign up for yours today!
- BzzAgent – You just need to fill out some surveys and then spread the word about the products you receive. More buzz equals more boxes.
- Try the World – Get the first box of 7-8 gourmet international snacks for free.
- Sample Source – Free sample boxes come every quarter with Sample Source.
- Epic! – Sample digital books, videos, and games for children for free for the first 30 days.
- Subscription boxes – Research which subscription boxes offer a free trial versus a new customer discount and be sure to read the fine print on when the next box renews (and charges your credit card).
Free stuff can be so much fun. Just by signing up, you could have happy mail winging your way. Happy bargain hunting!
~Here’s to Your Success!
Copyright 2021, DailyThrive.com