(DailyThrive.com) – It may seem impossible to actually win any of those contests or sweepstakes you see online, but it might surprise you to know that winning isn’t just about luck. In fact, there are many people who’ve figured out how to work these contests like pros — and they have the wins to prove it.
What are some of their secrets to success?
- Download form-filling software to help complete forms more quickly. Free downloads are available, but just be aware that bot programs are not allowed.
- Be organized. Know what contests and sweepstakes you want to participate in, the deadlines for entry and what you’ll need to do to throw your name in the hat.
- Participate in local contests before state, national and global ones. Local sweepstakes will likely have fewer entries than a global contest. Start small and work your way up.
- Be consistent. If a promotion offers the chance to enter daily, make a calendar reminder and do it daily. Persistence pays off when it comes to winning contests and sweepstakes.
- Read the rules. Know what is required for entry and if you win. Consider setting up a separate email address specifically for your entries.
- Enter as many as you can! It may not be luck, but it might be a numbers game. You’ll be more likely to win the more often you participate — and you certainly can’t win if you don’t participate at all.
It could be your lucky day. Here’s hoping!
~Here’s to Your Success!
Copyright 2021, DailyThrive.com