(DailyThrive.com) – DoorDash isn’t just a fad anymore. In fact, those who have discovered how to make the most of this money-making opportunity are making some serious cash. But in order to really remain at the top of your game, you need to know how to be competitive and make the most of your time running deliveries.
Not Your Average Joe shares some hot tips in his video here:
Step It Up With These Tips
- Start early. Make sure to give yourself enough time to complete your dash. From traffic to food not being ready on time, you need to allow for issues along the way. You’re rated on your promptness, so this could make or break your DoorDash career.
- Upgrade your phone. Make sure you get a good connection. There is nothing worse than having a weak signal while you are banking on your next order. You get an order request, but then it takes too long to process, so you lose it. Be sure your phone can handle the app accordingly.
- Keep refreshing the app. Ready to work and nothing is coming through? Now is the time to refresh the app. Sometimes it can time out. Or, a new order might come in just as you check the queue. Refresh regularly.
- Know the area. While the early bird gets the worm and the door dash requests, you’re no good if you get lost. Spend some time really getting to know the areas, just as you would if you drove a taxi. You’ll instantly know where to go.
- Stack the little orders. Have you turned down smaller orders thinking it’s just not worth it? Try stacking the little ones. A $3 order and another $5 order can bring in a good percentage, especially if you get a good tip. Something in your bank account is better than nothing.
Whether your current DoorDashing experience isn’t going well, or you want to make this opportunity your full-time job, these tips will help boost your hustle. It’s a great way to get out of the house, travel around town, and interact with some really nice people. As for your career? The sky’s the limit!
~Here’s to Your Success!
Copyright 2020, DailyThrive.com