(DailyThrive.com) – What would you do for an extra buck or two? Scouring the web can reveal a lot of crazy options, some of which aren’t necessarily so reliable. But there are a few opportunities out there that pay so much money, it’s hard to believe they even exist. Here’s a few examples from BrightSide:
Strange-But-True High-Paying Jobs
- Armpit sniffer. Get a job for a deodorant manufacturer to ensure the product is up to standards. Sniffers suffer through the heat sniffing several armpits an hour. The goal here is efficiency.
- Professional snuggler. The need for human touch — we all desire it, but are you desperate enough to hire someone to do it? Some pros charge up to $80 an hour just to hug you.
- Pet food tester. There are actual people who are paid to eat and evaluate pet food. The end goal is to ensure your fur baby has a nutritious and safe meal.
- Worm picker. Fishermen take their bait very seriously. Having quality crawlers is vital for a good catch. There are people who tredge into the depth of the dirt to find earthworms for retailers. It’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it.
- Nude model. Don’t mind baring it all? Art studios and professional artists often hire nude models for in-studio work. This provides an instant poseable form from which they can draw inspiration. Sittings can be long, but high pay rewards the associated discomfort and inconvenience.
Not satisfied with your career? There are other options than just sticking with the status quo. Whether full or part-time, these side hustles can produce serious side cash!
~Here’s to Your Success!
Copyright 2020, DailyThrive.com